Thursday, February 28, 2008

Lost swan

I arrived in Copenhagen this morning a little later than I normally would, but not to the point where I was rushing. I stepped out of the train and went up the stairs to the above-ground area and there was a swan just sitting there on the brick pavement. I know there's water nearby, but still, it's a little far. I wonder if it was sick and that's why it somehow wandered over to Nørreport Station.

At the end of the day, I had my orientation for the first week of break. I will be spending March 8-15 in Budapest and Vienna on a short study tour with my program. I am so excited. We're going to a lot of great places. I'm excited for the Freud museum and the Mozart museum. We're also going to a really old synagogue. It'll bump me up to having dealt with three units of currency - the Euro, Danish Kroner and I believe Hungary is on the fonit. I'm spending the next week in Turkey and the week after in Russia, which will be two more.

It's going to be an awesome three weeks.

No comments: